As Juniors, you have the opportunity to earn lots of badges on your own as well as Journey Awards with your troop. I know how much you all enjoyed earning your try-its, so I thought I would post a badge idea each week this summer to this blog.
Here are the Basics –
To earn a badge, you must do six activities listed with the badge. They are listed here:
BADGE ACTIVITY LIST: http://server.ellenbecker.net:4271/Badges.htm
Print a report form from the link below to document the activities you complete. Make sure your parents sign it and date it. You can complete a badge in a week, a day, or take the whole summer. It is up to you.
BADGE REPORT FORM: http://www.sunsetoaks-vista8.org/Files/juniorbadgereport.pdf
Print one for each badge you complete!!
REMEMBER: Have FUN!! This is certainly not required but just a fun thing to do!! Finish as few or as many badges as you like. Bring your paperwork to our first meeting
STAY COOL THIS SUMMER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment